Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

Linus!

Charlie has been more attached to his blanket here as of late, if it is in his sight he runs after it and drags it around behind him. If he can't find his blanket and finds something that resembles his blanket he goes after it and drags it behind him too. Tonight he was busy drinking his water and he saw his blanket he dropped his cup and decided he needed his blanket and proceeded to snuggle with it and chew on it. I love when I put him to bed now and he reaches for his blanket and snuggles up tight with it, this is one of the sweetest things I think that he is doing lately besides giving his mommy hugs.

I love my blanket these days
Forget dinner the blanket is tasty!
I love my blanket

No comments: