Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Time Has Come!

This morning Josh and I discovered that we can no longer set Charlie in his bounce set unbuckled while we get ready in the morning. As is the usual morning routine, Josh but Charlie in his bouncy seat to watch Sports Center and play with his book and rattle, while we were both getting ready for work. I was drying my hair and I heard screaming and crying coming from my usually very content little boy. I looked out of the bathroom into our room to see Charlie upside down in his bouncy about to fall out head first on to the floor trying to get his rattle. I assume he was trying to sit up to reach the rattle, that is his new thing sitting up whenever possible even if the situation isn't conducive, and then somehow not really sure how but he flipped upside down. I am pretty sure the screaming and crying wasn't over being upside down but because he couldn't reach his rattle. After I flipped him around and strapped him in and gave him his rattle back he was happy to play and watch Sports Center again.

Lesson learned, when you have an infant who wants to sit up more often then not either strap them in or let them play on the floor to ensure they won't fall out.

No comments: