Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 10, 2007

16 Week Appointment

I had my 16 week appointment today and all is well. Nothing to exciting I got weighted, did a blood pressure check and also got a flu shot. I did get to hear the heartbeat today which was the first time on the Doppler, the last two times I heard it via the ultrasound. My doctor didn't tell me how fast it was today but just hearing it was enough for me to be happy. The most exciting news of all today is that we are finding out if it is a boy or a girl next week. The date is 12/19 for the Big Ultrasound, lets hope that the baby will cooperated and let mom and dad find out. It is the best Christmas present Josh and I could hope for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting....tip: drink plenty of gatorade before your appointment and it will make it easier to tell. That is what I did because Addison always had her legs crossed and we went to find out at 16 weeks and her legs were wide open.

Jill